Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Christmas Break in Austria

As the first term in Canada ends already before Christmas, I was able to return to Austria for two weeks. Of course, these two weeks weren't really a break but there was a lot to do! The photo album tells its own story: my mum and my brother Christian picking me up at the airport in Munich, playing icehockey with the Omicron team, visiting the Christmas market (hot wine included), some winter hiking and skiing trips with my friends & family, tobogganing at Berguen (longest track in Europe), New Years Eve in our cabin in Furx, chocolate fondue in Hard (one of my Christmas presents), and finally driving carts in Linz. Leaving Austria after such a great time was very hard, especially as Julia is staying there this time and I've got to continue alone over here. However, we knew that before and we're both looking forward to Easter, when we'll go to New York!

1 comment:

imi said...

Hallo Andi
jo ma siat, du hosches sehr streng ka und hosches o genossen wieder amol dahoam im Ländle tzi.Des "Zimbabild" ischt echt super worra, jetzt muass es im summer noch klappa, daß du o uffe kuscht, mir hond Sam und Sarah a bild zeichnet, wo i uf der Zimba stand. Also trainier noch fescht!!!
Bussi Ma